Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sorority Spotlight: Allyson Kennedy




Full Name: Allyson McGuire Kennedy
Otterbein Graduation Year: 2012
Offices Held: Asst. Ways & Means
Best Memory about Owls: Family night freshman year when I found out who my BIG was (the most amazing big ever)!
Favorite Activity while in SAT: Activation becuse I had finally made it and was offically a member of SIGMA ALPHA TAU, AND mixers!
Big(s): ANNA HALLER
Little(s): Negative
I love being an owl because: I have met some of the greates girls who will be in my life forever. It's such a great sisterhood and there are so many girls I can turn to for support. STICK ALWAYS TOGETHER
Others should join owls because: It's the bomb.com
Favorite Show: Gossip Girl
Favorite Movie: My Best Friend's Wedding
Favorite Music Artist: Too many to choose from
Hobbies: Everything, watching movies, drinking wine, hanging out with friends, CHICAGO, sushi, watching footbalL, family, & Sigma Alpha Tau!

No comments:

Post a Comment