Monday, November 15, 2010

Sorority Spotlight: Emily Stitzel



Full Name: Emily Christine Stitzel



Otterbein Graduation Year: 2013


Offices Held: Float Committee


Current Occupation: Student


Best Memory about Owls: My first sisterhood with all of my owl lovelies. It not only convinced me that I had made the best decision ever, but it also showed me what sisterly love and Sigma Alpha Tau stood for.


Favorite Activity while in SAT: EVERYTHING! haha I know it sounds silly but I love being involved in as much as possible. I love my sisters, and I feel like every opportunity together is a way to grow closer.


Big(s): Addie Witt!!!! ♥


Little(s): she is going to be amazing. =]


I love being an owl because: Not only do I get to stay classy, but I get to be a part of something amazing with people I love.


Others should join owls because: We are an amazing group of women who not only support each other, but bring out the best in each other in every aspect.


Favorite Show: Gilmore Girls...even though it is no longer playing I still watch the old episodes all the time!!


Favorite Movie: Dirty Dancing!!


Favorite Music Artist: I really like everything. Making April, Something Corporate, Katy Perry, Anberlin, Carrie Underwood, ect. everything =]


Hobbies: Nursing homework, going out with friends, reading, dancing and just having as much fun in life as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment