Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sorority Spotlight: Brooke Buchanan



Full Name: Hillary Brooke Buchanan


Otterbein Graduation Year: 2013

Current Occupation: Babysitter, phonathon
Best Memory about Owls: getting my lavaliere and becoming OFFICIAL! and of course Greek week!
Favorite Activity while in SAT: becoming close to so many girls (:
Big(s): Lindsey Rudibaugh
Little(s): don't have one yet, but i cannot wait to have a little new hootie!
I love being an owl because: I know I will ALWAYS have someone there for me that I can count on!
Others should join owls because: We've been staying classy since 1910 ;)
Favorite Show: Vampire Diaries and Teen Mom
Favorite Movie: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Favorite Music Artist: I like everything, but i mostly listen to John Mayer and Kid Cudi.
Hobbies: Tennis, Shopping, watching UNC basketball dominate, andddd going out with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment